009 – Erik Swanson was the editor for Rise of the Sufferfests. He is the first editor we have talked to for the podcast and had a different point of view on the movie from most directors, producers, etc.
Matt discussed these topics with our Talking Documentaries guest Erik Swanson:
- How Matt B. Davis had great sound bytes in the movie.
- The way Erik Swanson had to rely on Scott Keneally (writer/director) for what was important because of the niche community aspect.
- Why the editor doesn’t need or want to do an Obstacle Race but respects it.
- Eriks’ connection to Rock Paper Scissors.
- The World Series of Poker
Rise Of The Sufferfests: Geek Out With Show Notes
Rise Of The Sufferfests: How It Got Made
Sony FS7 and A7s